HealthPlus eShop is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. The use of personal data will help us to add more products and services of interest to you and also to ensure that your shopping experience with us is an enjoyable and personalized one. Please read on for more details on our policies and practices in relation to personal data:
We pledge to meet the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
We use sophisticated encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal information (including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number and purchase history etc) safe. All your ordering information is protected during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information that you input so that it cannot be read in transit.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to shop at HealthPlus eShop but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us:
- Date of birth;
- Contact information including telephone number, fax number, address, e-mail, etc.;
- Shipper information, telephone number and shipping address etc;
- Website activities, records and transaction history;
- Inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
- Interests and preferences;
- Computer operating systems and Internet service providers
The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Membership registration, benefits and privileges provided;
- Order processing, payment clearing requirements and delivery arrangement;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Information about our products and services, marketing activities and promotion;
- To provide promotions related to the Company, the Company's suppliers, business partners etc;
- To provide a pleasant online shopping experience, and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information, we will tailor the advertising and content of the page;
- To collect statistical information for analysis;
- To conduct survey regarding client base, products or services;
- For products and services enhancement
When you place an order with HealthPlus eShop, you will be asked to provide details such as shipper information, mobile, shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
eNewsletters and Email Marketing
Newsletter and special promotions will be sent to you via email, if you do not wish to receive our marketing communications, please feel free to unsubscribe.
Rights of access and update of personal data
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update or correction, or request a copy of your personal data held by us via email.
*If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.